ToW Update

Wargames que estan pegando fuerte e interesan a toda la comunidad de wargameros.

Moderador: Moderadores Wargames

grofaz
Regular - Feldwebel
Regular - Feldwebel
STEAM: No Jugador
Contactar:

ToW Update

Mensaje por grofaz »

Encontre esto en el foro de Battlefront por Matt el admin, especialmente la parte de los cambios a la version Rusa:

Madmatt
Administrator
Member # 332

posted November 23, 2006 09:15 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now now children, play nice. We do read and listen to your comments, very closely.

I see a lot of comments here with questions like "Will BFC change XYZ to make the game better?" or "What about such and such a feature, is there time for BFC to have that added?", and I can certainly understand why you want to know this stuff.

Here is the thing to realize, if we WEREN'T having some rather big changes made to the game over what is in the Russian release, well then guess what? WE WOULD HAVE RELEASED IT ALREADY!

But we haven't, and why? Because we ARE working with 1c to get some very big changes made to the game. 1c has been very receptive to our, some would say, overwhelming, list of suggestions, change requests, feature additions, TO&E updates, AI behavioral modifications, weapon, armor and vehicle performance data improvements, gameplay/scenario balancing tweaks, even new soldier voice overs AND MORE!!!
So, why havent we given you guys a "specific" list of stuff thats going to change? Well, it's simple really, because we are still testing all of this stuff, and some of it may or may not make it in.

I know thats gotta be frustrating to hear, but thats how its going to be for the time being.

Daimyo, we do appreciate you posting your opinions and info on the Russian Release of Theatre of War, very interesting stuff to be sure, but one thing to very clear on, its the RUSSIAN RELEASE he is playing, not the upcoming Battlefront.com one. With some of the changes we are working on, they should be very different games indeed.

Madmatt

--------------------
Battlefront.com
Your best friend, your worst enemy
http://www.battlefront.com
Imagen
Responder