dominions 3 aplica para greenlight

Los fans del Dominions, ya tienen su propia sección.

Moderador: Moderadores Wargames

Responder
zuekamo
Crack - Major
Crack - Major
STEAM: Jugador
Contactar:

dominions 3 aplica para greenlight

Mensaje por zuekamo »

Dominions está intentando entrar a steam, aunque ya lleva rato. yo ahí voté y comenté.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =123485567
lolopedo
Crack - Oberstleutnant
Crack - Oberstleutnant

Re: dominions 3 aplica para greenlight

Mensaje por lolopedo »

Yo le vote tambien, cuanto mas triunfen, mas posibilidades tendremos del Dominions 4 :D
"Los enemigos de España son tres: la Religión, los Moros y el Inglés"
Leta
Moderador
Moderador

Dominions 3 en Steam Geenlight

Mensaje por Leta »

Me ha llegado este correo de Frozen Lama (Llamabeast) y supongo a a muchos de vosotros también:
Llamabeast escribió:Hi,

llamabeast here. This email is basically a plea to help get Dominions 3 onto Steam, and hopefully expose thousands of new players to this wonderful game. You're receiving it because, as someone who's played in the past on the llamaserver, I thought it was a fair bet that you might take an interest in all things Dominions 3 even if you haven't played recently.

So, a bit of background: Illwinter's contract with Shrapnel has finally run out, and with their newfound freedom they've put in an application to have Dominions 3 available on Steam. Steam has a system called Greenlight for evaluating potential new additions to their catalogue. Basically there is a page for each game, and they watch how many people take an interest in it.

Thus far, according to Johan (the coding half of Illwinter), Dom3 is not on track to make it on to Steam. There has been a fair amount of interest (maybe around half of what would be needed), but right now it's not looking good. However if everyone who received this email went onto the Greenlight page and commented in favour, it would basically be a slam dunk.

The page is here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =123485567

If you would like to help, please click "Yes", on "Would you buy this game?", and more importantly, write a short comment in the comments section. For some reason it seems to be the comments that they count.

As of this writing there are about 500 comments. Johan reckons they need maybe 1000 to get onto Steam. This email is going out to 1523 people. (Pretty amazing how many people have used the llamaserver over time! As an aside I also found while preparing this email that a total of 6450 nations have battled on the llamaserver!)

As you may have guessed, I think it would be really great to get Dom3 on Steam. Steam brings access to a huge increased audience and great marketing capabilities, whereas Shrapnel and Desura are at best quite obscure. I'd hope that a renewed influx of players would breathe new life into the modding and multiplayer communities (which are actually both incredibly healthy almost 7 years after release - but more people is always good).

I hope you don't mind me taking advantage of having your email address to spam you this one time. Illwinter don't know I'm doing this, and I don't have a direct vested interest. But as many of you will know, I really love this game, and very much want its community to continue to thrive long into the future.

Cheers,

llama
Resumiendo: Shrapnel deja de dar soporte a Illwinter, los desarrolladores del magnífico Dominions 3, y desde Llamabeast han decidido echarle una mano para que Steam acepte darles soporte. Así que hay que pasarse por Steam, en el link que nos ponen, para votar en Greenlight para que el Dom 3 esté en Steam. Hay que hacer algún comentario, que es lo que cuenta realmente.

Así que si queremos que el Dom 3 continúe y haya algún día un Dom 4... ¡a votar!
Escucha el podcast de PDL !
http://www.ivoox.com/escuchar-audios-pdl-wargames_al_4216917_1.html
zuekamo
Crack - Major
Crack - Major
Contactar:

Mensaje por zuekamo »

pues al final le dieron la luz verde :Ok:
Nihil
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst

Mensaje por Nihil »

A buenas horas mangas verdes.
Imagen
Imagen
Duncan Ferguson
Veteran - Leutnant
Veteran - Leutnant
STEAM: No Jugador

Mensaje por Duncan Ferguson »

Nihil escribió:A buenas horas mangas verdes.
drum roll
Responder